Fall is here, and it’s my favorite time of the year to decorate! This week for Make It Monday, I’ve compiled a list of My 10 Favorite DIY Fall Decorations. Over the last few years, I’ve spent more time than I’d care to admit searching for great DIY projects on Pinterest, and these are the ones that are my favorites! I made several of these projects last year and I hope to do more of them this year. You can click on the links below each picture for the tutorials on how to make these fun projects!
1. Candy Corn Painted Wine Bottles from Brit + Co
2. Dried Bean Hurricane Candle Holders from Amanda Brown
3. Fall Flowered Wreath from Artsy Chicks Rule
4. Mason Jar Flower Vases from Anything & Everything
5. Pumpkin Flower Pot from I Heart Nap-time
6. “Gourd”eous Candle Holders from Revel
7. Fall Monogram Door Decoration from Style Your Senses
8. TP Pumpkins from Cranial Hiccups
9. Mason Jar Luminaries from Crafts by Amanda
10. Canning Lid Pumpkin from Fun Home Things
What are your favorite fall decoration projects? Send me a link in the comments if you’ve got one you’d like to share!