*This post may contain affiliate links.
When fall comes and it starts to get colder, my favorite thing to eat is soup. Creamy chicken tortilla soup is a staple in our house. I love that I can put everything in the crock pot and leave it alone all day!
I never use my crock pot without Slow Cooker Liners – there’s almost no clean up!
If you’d like to try a different variation on this recipe, look for my post next week on making your own Cream of Mushroom Soup!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (for a variation, try 1 can cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes (I like to use the petite diced since the hubby isn’t a tomato fan)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup or one packet taco seasoning
- Your favorite toppings (I use cheese and corn chips)
- Cook and shred chicken breasts.
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.